Ahead of the turnover of shares of Hellinikon Project to Lamda Development on June 25, the latter said this past week it will initiate a series of online presentations detailing progress on the project, the largest urban renovation plan in Europe, according to ANA.
On June 25, Lamda will pay the Greek state the first installment of the investments, worth 300 million euros, and present the state investment agency, HRADF, with the letter of guarantee of 347 million euros.
The works that are expected to begin shortly include the following, focusing around the Metropolitan Park, which covers a total of 2 million sqm.
– A large part of the Metropolitan park
– Sports facilities
– The coastal front
– The largest mall in Attica, totaling 72,000 sqm (nearly 77,5002 sqf), or 20% larger than the Mall in the northern suburb of Maroussi. It will be built very near the Athens metro stop “Elliniko”, on Vouliagmenis Avenue.
– Offices and a hotel near the mall, near Vouliagmenis Av.
– Galleria mall near the Agios Kosmas marina
– Two hotels along the coast
– Nearly 800 housing units (including single homes and apartments)
– A skyscraper for housing near the Agios Kosmas marina
The project will open up 10,000 new jobs at its start and have created a total of 70,000 jobs at its end, in a wide range of economic activities and services.
RELATED TOPICS: Greece, Greek tourism news, Tourism in Greece, Greek islands, Hotels in Greece, Travel to Greece, Greek destinations, Greek travel market, Greek tourism statistics, Greek tourism report
- -: Wikimedia Commons License: CC-BY-SA Copyright: Konstantin von Wedelstaedt